Fitting out offices can be easier if you have a lot of space to play with. Organising small working spaces, however, can be a lot more challenging. That’s why we’ve produced this simple guide to help you transform your confined work office into a functional and comfortable area.
Floor space is limited in small spaces, so you have to be smart when choosing where to place your desk. A desk is the focal point of any office and the surface you will use the most. Opting for a corner desk can provide you with a number of benefits.
- Corner desks provide a larger surface area to seat your computer, keyboard, mouse, planner, and any files you need access to often.
- Unlike a standard desk facing a wall or window, a corner desk gives you more variety in the angles you sit at, making for a more spacious seating position.
- Filling the corner of the room is a good use of space.
By utilising vertical space, you are saving floor space. Our range of tall filing cabinets can fit plenty of folders and files without taking out much room. Choose our largest four-drawer filing cabinet to get the most out of your office space.
- Lockable filing cabinets provide security in a shared space
- Various colour options to suit your brand or decor
- Adjustable shelving so you can fit things in according to your needs
If your small office is shared with a colleague or your office is used for work and meetings, a mobile partition is a smart way of sectioning off areas for various colleagues or uses. The mobile aspect adds flexibility and can offer a dynamic structure to workspaces.
- Sleek design takes up very little room
- Moveable walls offer the benefit of flexibility now and in the future
- Versatile product that can be used in a multitude of ways
If you simply don’t have room for furniture that is only used infrequently, a flip table is an ideal solution to space management. Wheel it into position, unfold easily and simply store it away after use.
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Safe and easy-to-use pull-and-tilt flip mechanism
- Professional aesthetic coupled with practical use
Turn a cramped working environment into a stylish and functional office by using the space you have wisely. For further advice, OFW offers an office design service that comes with floor planning, furniture recommendations, and design advice so contact us today and we’ll be happy to help!